Sunday, January 15, 2006

Belinda Stronach: destroyer of the Liberals?

This is a very interesting post at Peaktalk about the media's attitude towards the Liberals.

In 2004, the media still believed in Paul, the man who would rescue us. I think the turning point came in May 2005, when Martin held onto power by bribing an opposition member (Stronach) into crossing the floor. I can't find the link, but there was a particular press scrum where all the journalists burst out laughing at the Liberals' explanations. And all of a sudden things began to change.

Maybe Conservatives shouldn't be too tough on Belinda after all!

Addendum:
"I have no regrets. It's not about what label I wear. It's not where I sit, it's where I stand. I've got to look in the mirror and ask: Did I follow my heart?"

This moment of cliche' overload is brought to you by the aformentioned Belinda Stronach. Enough already, Belinda. No, really.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belinda betrayed us, and now she's going down...

And with her:
-The Gay Agenda
-Muslims
-Anti-War Whiners
-Bush-bashers
-Anti-Christians
-Evolutionists

Canada is rising from the ashes!

We have Belinda to thank for the turning of the tide!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory